- Tell us a bit about yourself.
- What was the last book you wrote?
- What are you working on now?
- What made you start writing?
- Is there a type of genre do you prefer writing, and why?
- Do you have a favourite book or character?
- What is the best moment you have experienced, being an author?
- Where do you get most of your ideas?
- Beverage you can’t live without when writing?
- What is your next book?
Seth Hall returns to his hometown for the first time in eleven years. Now a father of two, he vows not to let his past intervene when he sets up a happy, stable life for them. That is, until Jared, the boy who had broken his heart all those years ago, turns up wanting a chance with him.
Jared Stewart thought he had lost his only chance to be with Seth. When Seth finally comes home, Jared makes it his mission to catch Seth once and for all but unfortunately not everyone wants that to happen.
Will they be finally able to make a life for themselves together? Or will they be torn apart again, by people they thought they could trust?
Short author bio:
Hmmm, what can I say about myself...I was born and raised in New South Wales, Australia. I married my highschool sweetheart and we live on the Central Coast with our two children. I am absolutely a hopeless romantic who loves stories about true love that sizzle with a happy ending (which is probably a good thing given what I write). I'm a huge fan of M/M and M/F romance—anything with hunky men in all their glory, whether they be Shifters, Vampires, Cowboys, or the boy next door. I'm a firm believer in soul mates, happily ever afters, and in love at first sight, but that sometimes people need a second or a third for the brain to catch up.